Terry Lin is the founder of Build My Online Store, a podcast that features eCommerce entrepreneurs making moves in the space. When he started his show, he had no list and no following. In that short time, however, he’s built his show to 30,000 downloads per month!
On this episode, Terry discusses his podcast growing journey as well as the ups and downs he’s experienced in one year of podcast.
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
[quote type=”center”]Highly recommended if you want to maximize your podcast’s impact! – Andrew Youderian[/quote]
[quote type=”center”] Boom! Ben is the go to guy for podcasting knowledge.Â I’m already looking forward to the upcoming episodes. – Anton@ALKsense [/quote]
Â [quote type=”center”] I’ve gained so much insight from this podcast – Andy [/quote]
[quote type=”center”] It can be difficult to know which steps to take when you’re building a business. Podcasting is a great one. Ben knows how to grow a podcast as an integral part of a business. Listen! – Tim [/quote]
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Three benefits of an interview based podcast (and which is the most valuable).
- How to know if you’re truly offering value to your listeners.
- A quick, easy way to snag meaningful marketing data points from your listeners.
- The long term focus any podcaster should take to achieve their goals.
- Some major mistakes Terry made along his journey that he can help you avoid.
- Terry Lin – Build My Online Store | The Case Study on AuthorityEngine.com
- Andrew Warner – Mixergy
- The Tropical MBA Podcast – Rip, Pivot, Jam
- Tower Paddle Boards
- Frank Lavin
- John McIntyre – Drop Dead Copy
- Andrew Youderian – eCommerceFuel
Â Like The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback