John McIntyre from The Email Marketing Podcast returns this week to talk about how to craft the perfect headlines for your podcast episodes. John really hits the nail on the head when he talks about what it takes to write dynamite titles and bullet points for your show.
This episode is full of some incredibly vital information on how to cook up some compelling headlines, and what you can do to make your podcast episodes more attractive to potential listeners. You’ll get a a little bit of that info below.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why telling stories is the foundation for writing good copy.
- How good copywriting is just like cooking.
- A simple, step-by-step process for getting started with your headlines
- How you can hook your audience emotionally with attention-grabbing bullet points.
In the comments below:
What are the titles to YOUR episodes that have received the most downloads and listens?
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
[Tweet “You can snag people’s attention and really jump off the page.Â – @JohnMcIntyre_ Â https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/32”]
[Tweet “Add words like ingredients to create a more powerful headline. Â – @JohnMcIntyre_ https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/32”]
[Tweet “You need to hook your audience emotionally so that they can’t resist listening.Â – @JohnMcIntyre_Â https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/32”]
- John McIntyre â€“ TheMcMethod.com
- @JohnMcIntyre_ on Twitter – Twitter.com/JohnMcIntyre_
- The Fat Burning Man with Abel James – FatBurningMan.com