One of his greatest tactics to building a solid connection with his audience is including listener feedback in his shows. On this episode of Authority Engine, James shares his top tactics to making it happen!
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
[quote type=”center”]Highly recommended if you want to maximize your podcast’s impact! – Andrew Youderian[/quote]
[quote type=”center”] Boom! Ben is the go to guy for podcasting knowledge.Â I’m already looking forward to the upcoming episodes. – [email protected] [/quote]
Â [quote type=”center”] I’ve gained so much insight from this podcast – Andy [/quote]
[quote type=”center”] It can be difficult to know which steps to take when you’re building a business. Podcasting is a great one. Ben knows how to grow a podcast as an integral part of a business. Listen! – Tim [/quote]
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- The crucial importance of listener inclusion.
- The best tool to gain audio feedback.
- How to create show content without racking your brain.
- Using voicemail as a tool for social proof.
- James’s strategy for actually getting listeners to give feedback
- James Schramko – Think Act Get | Super Fast Business | Freedom Ocean
- The Brewing Network – Dr. Homebrew
- Yaro Starak – Entrepreneur’s Journey
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: