This week we are going to switch gears with a solo episode where Iâ€™ll be covering some of the most common misconceptions about podcast marketing. Understanding this information will help you from straying into some ideologies that are not in your best interest.
This episode is chock full of solid information that will help you really understand the intricacies of podcast marketing and help you see the type of success that you really want with your podcast and business. Get ready to shed some light on these so-called “podcasting facts!”
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- What your download numbers REALLY mean for your podcast and your business.
- Common misconceptions about monetizing your podcast.
- How many days a week you should publish new episodes and why.
- When you should schedule your episodes to go live.
- The Fallacy of iTunesâ€™ New and Noteworthy section.
- How long should your show REALLY be.
In the comments below:
Have YOU experienced any of these 5 podcast marketing fallacies yourself?Â
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
[Tweet “To make money with advertising, your podcast need some serious exposure. Â https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/46”]
[Tweet “iTunes New and Noteworthy only exists to feature shows that are already doing well. Â https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/46”]
[Tweet “Do you honestly believe that busy people will listen to your hour-long show every week? Â – https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/46”]