On this episode of The Authority Engine Podcast, Ben talks with successful podcast producer Ian Robinson. Ian is the man behind the scenes for super valuable podcasts which generate high returns (including one that gets one downloadÂ per second.
In helping build authority for shows like Lewis Howes’ The School Of Greatness, Ian has learned a ton about how to grow a podcast as a successful marketing leg of a business. He shares with us how we can differentiate our podcast from the hordes available on iTunes.
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Â [quote type=”center”] I’ve gained so much insight from this podcast – Andy [/quote]
[quote type=”center”] It can be difficult to know which steps to take when you’re building a business. Podcasting is a great one. Ben knows how to grow a podcast as an integral part of a business. Listen! – Tim [/quote]
Some of the key insights include:
- The value of episode art, and how to use it to generate traffic.
- How to be remarkable and referable (including a few high touch methods).
- What transitions and segments can do for the interest factor of your podcast.
- Why numbers might not be as important as so many people think.
- Ian Robinson – Love Affair Travel Podcast
- Lewis Howes – The School Of Greatness
- Jesse Lawler – Smart Drug Smarts
- Duncan Trussell – The Duncan Trussell Family Hour
- Derek Sivers – Flip The Stick
- Andrew Youderian – The Only 4 Ways to Successfully Build an Online Store
Grab Your Action Jackson Guide For This Episode: