Dan Andrews from Tropical MBA is back with another action packed episode. This one is all about making sure that you have all of your ducks in a row before recording your next podcast episode.
You’ll hear about Dan and Ian’s checklist that they use to ensure that everything is prepared prior to each episode. You’ll also discover Dan’s favorite mic for road warriors.
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
[quote type=”center”]Highly recommended if you want to maximize your podcast’s impact! – Andrew Youderian[/quote]
[quote type=”center”] Boom! Ben is the go to guy for podcasting knowledge.Â I’m already looking forward to the upcoming episodes. – Anton@ALKsense [/quote]
Â [quote type=”center”] I’ve gained so much insight from this podcast – Andy [/quote]
[quote type=”center”] It can be difficult to know which steps to take when you’re building a business. Podcasting is a great one. Ben knows how to grow a podcast as an integral part of a business. Listen! – Tim [/quote]
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to combine technology and creative scheduling to coodinate a podcast on the go.
- Why Google Docs is a critical tool for distance podcasting.
- Using bookmarks to manage a lengthy document.
- What the hustle muscle has to do with podcast quality.
- The most highly recommended podcasting mic for travel and how to make it work for you.
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: