Andy Drish from the Starting from Nothing Podcast is here with us this week to talk about how to launch a podcast and make it explode right off the bat. Andy really gets down and dirty about how to build excitement and anticipation for a launch, and really make a splash when the time is right.
This episode is really loaded with information on how to strategize your podcast launch, build a connection with your audience, and make some serious waves with your content. You’ll get a brief taste of that info below.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why it’s so important to figure out what makes your show different from other shows.
- The five different market sophistication levels.
- How to understand what your audience is listening for.
- The power of using podcasting as a marketing tool.
In the comments below:
Have you already launched your podcast? What kind of strategy did YOU use?
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
[Tweet “The number one thing you need to decide is why do you want a podcast.Â – @AndyDrish Â https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/32”]
[Tweet “People love hearing stories, because they are so relate-able. Â – @AndyDrish https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/32”]
[Tweet “You’ve got to search for the gap that you can fill that nobody else is Â – @AndyDrish https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/32”]
- Andy Drish â€“ AndyDrish.com
- The Starting from Nothing Podcast – TheFoundation.com/podcasts
- Financial Statement Story – FinancialStatementStory.com
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene Shwartz – Amazon.com