Greg Hickman isÂ the go-to guy when it comes to mobile. He spent several years running the mobile marketing department for a huge chain of retail stores, a sports team, and for several entrepreneurs. His podcast, Mobile Mixed, helps businesses find their way in the world of mobile marketing.
In this episode, you’re going to learn just how important it is to focus on your mobile marketing as a podcaster. Greg gives us some key steps to take to ensure that we’re not missing the boat.
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
[quote type=”center”]Highly recommended if you want to maximize your podcast’s impact! – Andrew Youderian[/quote]
[quote type=”center”] Boom! Ben is the go to guy for podcasting knowledge.Â I’m already looking forward to the upcoming episodes. – Anton@ALKsense [/quote]
Â [quote type=”center”] I’ve gained so much insight from this podcast – Andy [/quote]
[quote type=”center”] It can be difficult to know which steps to take when you’re building a business. Podcasting is a great one. Ben knows how to grow a podcast as an integral part of a business. Listen! – Tim [/quote]
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- The one thing you need to know about customers that can change your business forever.
- Why over 20% of web traffic on average comes from mobile and how to be ready for it.
- How to prepare your podcast to shine in the mobile era.
- Several valuable tools that can help you increase your mobile visibility.
- One of the most underused mobile tactics that you can start using today.
- Greg Hickman – Mobile Mixed
- Mark Mason – Late Night Internet Marketing
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income
- Gary Vaynerchuk – You Need To Be Thinking Mobile 1st, 2nd, and 69th
- MoGreet Express
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: