If you’ve ever wanted to grow a community of dedicated followers who aren’t afraid to open their wallets and pay for their membership, then this episode is for you. Ben gets to chat with internet dominator James Schramko to develop a solid plan for taking back ownership of your content marketing strategy, and using it to build a community.
James is the founder of Superfast Business, a membership based website that basically helps companies crush it online. He hosts multiple podcasts – Freedom Ocean and Super Fast Business among others, and his strategy for increasing his conversion and decreasing his marketing expenses will make you salivate.
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
[quote type=”center”] Boom! Ben is the go to guy for podcasting knowledge.Â I’m already looking forward to the upcoming episodes. – [email protected] [/quote]
Â [quote type=”center”] I’ve gained so much insight from this podcast – Andy [/quote]
[quote type=”center”] It can be difficult to know which steps to take when you’re building a business. Podcasting is a great one. Ben knows how to grow a podcast as an integral part of a business. Listen! – Tim [/quote]
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- What it means to market content like an octopus, and why it could change your business right away.
- The best (and worst) place to put your best content.
- The three steps strategy to own more of the internet.
- How to control your publishing platform and why it could be killing you if you’re not.
- Why generating more content could mean doing far less work.
- Stephen West – Philosophize This
- James Schramko and Tim Reid – Freedom Ocean
- James Schramko – Own The Racecourse
- Fast Web Formula
- The Head of James’ marketing Octopus – Superfast Business
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: