Greg Hickman from MobileMixed.com returns to the show this week to talk about how to make video content work for your podcasting strategy. Greg has been podcasting for a long time, and he has recently overhauled his video content in a really unconventional, and brilliant way.
This episode is totally stacked with information on how to use video tactics to market your podcast and start really knocking your mobile content marketing out of the park.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why Greg stopped publishing videos of his interviews.
- How you should be optimizing your content for mobile devices.
- Which podcasting formats and industries are more video friendly.
- The tools that David uses to create killer video content.
In the comments below:
Have do you use mobile marketing or video marketing to market and promote YOUR podcast?
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
[Tweet “The perfect storm of video and audio content.Â – @gjhickman Â https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/36”]
[Tweet “Audio content is easier to listen to on a mobile phone. Â – @gjhickmanÂ https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/36”]
[Tweet “I want to talk to my audience. I want them to see me. Â – @gjhickmanÂ https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/36”]
- MobileMixed.com – Mobile Marketing Toolkit
- Mohr Stories
- John Dumas – Entrepreneur on Fire
- David Garland