Ray Ortega from Podcaster’s Roundtable is with us this week to talk about using open forum style discussions with multiple guests. Ray has been in the podcasting game for quite some time and he really understands what has to goes on behind-the-scenes when creating successful podcast content.
This episode is really chock full of information about how to utilize a unique podcasting format and how to cultivate mastermind group discussions that people will want to listen to.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How utilizing a unique format can create a totally different dynamic.
- How a group of people with the same interests can have fascinating discussions.
- The logistics of having multiple guests on a single episode.
- What kind of applications this format can have for small businesses.
In the comments below:
Have you considered using a roundtable discussion format, and how can YOU apply it to your business?
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
[Tweet “I think it really works well to work with other people in your industry.Â – @PodcastHelper Â https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/34”]
[Tweet “Working together is far more beneficial than doing it all yourself. Â – @PodcastHelperÂ https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/34”]
[Tweet “The technology to create round table discussions has gotten much easier. Â – @PodcastHelperÂ https://members.cashflowpodcasting.com/34”]
- Ray Ortega – RayOrtega.com
- Podcaster’s Roundtable – PodcastersRoundtable.com
- The Mistake Podcast with Peter Shankman and Peter Keller – TheMistakePodcast.com
- Google Hangouts On-Air -Â Google.com