Andrew Youderian has built a huge following in the niche eCommerce store world. Prior to starting his podcast, he had already built a community and wanted to connect with them further.
So he turned to Authority Engine to launch his podcast. On this episode, he shares with us his feelings beforehand and some incredible advice if you’re on the fence.
What challenges are you facing while trying to start a podcast? Tell us in the comments below!
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
[quote type=”center”]Highly recommended if you want to maximize your podcast’s impact! – Andrew Youderian[/quote]
[quote type=”center”] Boom! Ben is the go to guy for podcasting knowledge.Â I’m already looking forward to the upcoming episodes. – Anton@ALKsense [/quote]
Â [quote type=”center”] I’ve gained so much insight from this podcast – Andy [/quote]
[quote type=”center”] It can be difficult to know which steps to take when you’re building a business. Podcasting is a great one. Ben knows how to grow a podcast as an integral part of a business. Listen! – Tim [/quote]
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- An insider’s view into a pre-podcast launch thought process.
- Why your messaging is critical to success.
- A killer launch strategy when you already have a community.
- How to quickly get into New and Noteworthy.
- The power of incentives to get reviews.
- Andrew Youderian – eCommerceFuel
- Andy Drish – Starting From Nothing
- Dave Ramsey – The Dave Ramsey Show
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: