As the internet has changed more dramatically in the past few years than it has in the past thirty, so has the power of various platforms. Blogging used to be the weapon of choice for a simple way to build a business.
Not the case anymore. Blogging alone has become an ineffective way to build a business. But don’t fret, this episode is all about how to handle the change.
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
[quote type=”center”]Highly recommended if you want to maximize your podcast’s impact! – Andrew Youderian[/quote]
[quote type=”center”] Boom! Ben is the go to guy for podcasting knowledge.Â I’m already looking forward to the upcoming episodes. – Anton@ALKsense [/quote]
Â [quote type=”center”] I’ve gained so much insight from this podcast – Andy [/quote]
[quote type=”center”] It can be difficult to know which steps to take when you’re building a business. Podcasting is a great one. Ben knows how to grow a podcast as an integral part of a business. Listen! – Tim [/quote]
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Major changes happening in Google that are making blogs more irrelevant.
- Why YouTube has become such a valuable part of an overall business strategy.
- Using the evolution of major conferences to discover where business is trending.
- How to utilize Pat Flynn’s “Be Everywhere” strategy to overcome the death of the blogging industry.
- The power of understanding your audience and what would benefit them the most.
- John Lee Dumas and Tim Paige – Love Your Leap
- Pat Flynn – Be Everywhere
- James Schramko – Super Fast Business | Own The Racecourse
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: