Jaime Tardy is the brains behind Eventual Millionaire, a podcast dedicated to bringing high level entrepreneurs worth (you guessed it) a million dollars or more to your earbuds. She’s featured and extracted amazing information from guests such as Tim Ferriss, Dan Miller, David Allen, and Bob Burg.
She’s on this episode of Authority Engine to share her techniques for finding the best guests and getting the absolute must know information from them.
What are some techniques you’ve used to conduct amazing interviews? Post them in the comments!
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
[quote type=”center”]Highly recommended if you want to maximize your podcast’s impact! – Andrew Youderian[/quote]
[quote type=”center”] Boom! Ben is the go to guy for podcasting knowledge.Â I’m already looking forward to the upcoming episodes. – [email protected] [/quote]
Â [quote type=”center”] I’ve gained so much insight from this podcast – Andy [/quote]
[quote type=”center”] It can be difficult to know which steps to take when you’re building a business. Podcasting is a great one. Ben knows how to grow a podcast as an integral part of a business. Listen! – Tim [/quote]
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to decide which guests to feature on your show.
- What should determine the types of questions to ask your guests.
- Going with the flow vs. tons of pre-show preparation.
- The high value of an interview that no one ever hears.
- Should you try and catch your guests off guard?
- Ray Ortega – Podcaster’s Roundtable
- Clay Collins – Lead Pages
- Dane Maxwell – The Foundation
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income
- John Lee Dumas – Entrepreneur On Fire
- Entrepreneur Showdown
- Andrew Warner – Mixergy
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: