Justin Cooke is the co-founder (with his partner, Joe “Hot Money” Magnotti) of the Empire Flippers, a company built around providing a ton of value to everyone around them. They’re based in the Philippines, and teach people how to build their own online empires, usually focused around AdSense niche sites.
On this episode, Justin shares with us the methods that he and Joe use to build stronger connections with their audience. The huge added bonus, though, is that they’ve learned to develop meaningful relationships with people all around them, not just their audience, by bringing as much to the table as anyone.
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
[quote type=”center”]Highly recommended if you want to maximize your podcast’s impact! – Andrew Youderian[/quote]
[quote type=”center”] Boom! Ben is the go to guy for podcasting knowledge.Â I’m already looking forward to the upcoming episodes. – [email protected] [/quote]
Â [quote type=”center”] I’ve gained so much insight from this podcast – Andy [/quote]
[quote type=”center”] It can be difficult to know which steps to take when you’re building a business. Podcasting is a great one. Ben knows how to grow a podcast as an integral part of a business. Listen! – Tim [/quote]
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Why podcasting will truly separate you from the competition.
- How to move your customers higher up the value funnel.
- What a properly executed podcast can do to your sales funnel (hint: it makes it EASY).
- Why getting super high-value guests for your podcast is easier than with a blog.
- How to connect with other well-known podcasters.
- Justin Cooke (and Joe Magnotti) – The Empire Flippers
- Justin Hayes – Superhuman Pursuits
- Flippa.com – 5 Must-Listen Podcasts For Entrepreneurs
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income
- Andrew Warner – Mixergy
- Dan Andrews and Ian Schoen – The Lifestyle Business Podcast
- Seth Godin – Tribe Management
- Google AdSense
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: