Mike and Izabela Russell are the brains behind Music Radio Creative, a company that creates custom audio for radio, television, businesses, and podcasters. They’ve become world renowned for their high quality audio and audio branding knowledge.
They’re on Authority Engine this week to discuss how, as podcasters, we can do a better job in building our brand using high quality audio.
What podcast out there has your favorite audio branding? Leave your answer in the comments below!
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
[quote type=”center”]Highly recommended if you want to maximize your podcast’s impact! – Andrew Youderian[/quote]
[quote type=”center”] Boom! Ben is the go to guy for podcasting knowledge.Â I’m already looking forward to the upcoming episodes. – Anton@ALKsense [/quote]
Â [quote type=”center”] I’ve gained so much insight from this podcast – Andy [/quote]
[quote type=”center”] It can be difficult to know which steps to take when you’re building a business. Podcasting is a great one. Ben knows how to grow a podcast as an integral part of a business. Listen! – Tim [/quote]
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Why podcasting can have such massive results for your business.
- How to get infinitely better at podcasting.
- The upcoming trends in audio branding scripts and how you can take advantage of being ahead of the curve.
- The most important rule in audio branding.
- How to pick the right music bed for your podcast intro and outro.