Greg Hickman from Mobile Mixed has established himself as the king of mobile for businesses, both small and large. If someone needs help or knowledge related to success in mobile marketing, he’s the guy they turn to.
So on this episode, he shares with us his opinion on whether apps or mobile websites work better for podcasters. He also tells us one of the most useful techniques for success with your mobile app.
How have you used mobile to market your podcast? Leave your answer in the comments below!
[box type=”shadow”]â†“ – Click to Listen – â†“[spp-player]
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][/box]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
[quote type=”center”]Highly recommended if you want to maximize your podcast’s impact! – Andrew Youderian[/quote]
[quote type=”center”] Boom! Ben is the go to guy for podcasting knowledge.Â I’m already looking forward to the upcoming episodes. – [email protected] [/quote]
Â [quote type=”center”] I’ve gained so much insight from this podcast – Andy [/quote]
[quote type=”center”] It can be difficult to know which steps to take when you’re building a business. Podcasting is a great one. Ben knows how to grow a podcast as an integral part of a business. Listen! – Tim [/quote]
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- What you should do 99.9% of the time (and, of course, the other 0.1%).
- The biggest mistake that people make when they release mobile apps.
- What to do if some of your content isn’t mobile ready.
- How your apps can snag the low hanging fruit and then develop into a bigger sale.
- The least expensive way to be mobile ready.
- Greg Hickman – Mobile Mixed
- Ramit Sethi – I Will Teach You To Be Rich | Negotiate It
- Grant Cardone – Close The Sale